You can pay your orders with credit card and Paypal.
Payment methods are made available directly by the system and you cannot modify them in any way.
In case you need to receive an invoice, please contact us at our customer service using one of the contact methods you find at the bottom of this page.
Remember that the data for invoice issuance must coincide with those entered in the billing address in your luxislife.store account.
You can use your credit card Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron and all the major credit and prepaid cards. At the time of payment you could be directed to your bank's page for processing payment.
For customers already enabled to Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code.
- On the web page of your bank you will be asked to confirm the amount with a personal PIN.
- After the bank has verified the inserted PIN, you will get confirmation of payment of the order made on luxislife.store.
For customers not yet enabled to Verified by Visa and to MasterCard Secure Code.
- In this case, a single registration will be required at the bank that issued your card for all future purchases.
- On the web page of your bank you will be asked to identify yourself with the security questions you have previously set.
- Finally, you will be asked to set up a new PIN and a welcome message for future usages.
- The next step takes place with the same modes as customers already enabled.
The amount will be charged only when the purchase is concluded.
If you return the merchandise, the amount will be recredited on the same card with which you made the purchase or on the current account attached to it, depending on the settings of your bank.
Your data will be transferred in all security through the SSL protocol.
Secure transfer of data
- Luxislife.store uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to protect your sensitive data such as password.
- Thanks to this protocol the information is encrypted and protected by any kind of possible attack.
- The SSL protocol is used by some of the most important active operators on the Internet including PayPal.
- During the steps in which sensitive data is transmitted-the login, or payment, for example-will appear a padlock or a similar symbol at a point in the browser, which indicates that the data is transmitted through secure protocol.
- If you don't find the symbol, check the documentation of your browser.
- In the address bar it will also appear something analogous to https://www.luxislife.store/... -"https : //" indicates that the connection is traveling over SSL protocol.
Once you have arrived at the "Payment" stage click on Paypal.
If you already have a PayPal account, identified with your e-mail and password and confirm the payment.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can create a new one using your credit / prepaid card. In this case you will be enough to select the type of paper, fill in the necessary data and confirm the payment.